Abstract Submission Portal
The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstract for Oral or Poster Presentations. Abstracts must be submitted through the online Abstract Submission Portal.
Abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the APSS Scientific Program Committee. For accepted abstracts, the mode of presentation will either be in oral or poster format and be decided by the APSS Scientific Program Committee.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Asian Spine Journal.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 29 February 2024
Notification of Acceptance: March 2024
Registration Deadline for Presenting Author: 31 March 2024
Abstracts are invited in all areas of research related to the congress topics. The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Adult Spinal Deformity
- Artificial Intelligence in Spine
- Cervical Spine
- New Techniques and Technologies
- Spinal Endoscopy
- Spine Trauma
- Spine Tumor
- Surgical Outcomes
- Abstract must be submitted via the Online Abstract Submission Portal.
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
- The abstract submitter will receive all correspondence related to the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status. It is important to ensure that emails from email@example.com are not marked as spam in order to receive confirmation. If you wish to change the contact person for the abstract, please send an email to inform the Congress Secretariat.
- After receiving the notification, all abstract presenters must reconfirm their attendance by registering the Congress. Failure to reconfirm attendance, register, and pay the registration fee before 31 March 2024 will result in the cancellation of the abstract presentation.
- Submitting an abstract is a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract orally or as a poster in the session and time assigned by the APSS Scientific Program Committee.
The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Background: Briefly describe the background and objectives of the study.
- Methods: Describe the methods used in the study.
- Results: Summarize the results of the study.
- Conclusion: State the conclusions drawn from the study.
The abstract should not exceed 500 words, excluding the title, authors, and affiliations. The title should be concise and clearly indicate the content of the abstract. The abstract should NOT contain tables, graphs, or references.
- Basic Science Award
- Clinical Award
- The abstracts cannot be edited once submitted. An author may request in writing to withdraw an abstract if an error is found on the abstract submitted.
- The abstract contents, author names and affiliations will be published exactly as submitted. It is the author's responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the abstract, including spelling, grammar, and scientific facts.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publish in all Congress’s publications (e.g. Congress website, programme, abstract book, etc.).
- The Abstract Submitter must warrant and represent that they are the sole owner or have the rights to all the information and content provided to the Asia Pacific Spine Society (APSS) 7th Annual Meeting 2024, and that the publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.